Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Another day another dolla!

Date:  June 13, 2016
Area:  Maseru, Lesotho
Companion: Elder Lenard
Week 51

We did a lot of tracting this week, knocked a lot of doors. We even spent a total of like 3 hours on the phone. We went through the area book and called every single previous investigator that had a number or gps coordinates ( their are no addressees in Lesotho.) but we got a few that seem like they could have potential and I am excited to start teaching them. Others were bogus, but hey out of calling around 30 people, ten answered and 5 let us come back and maybe 1 will get baptized. I think that's pretty grand!

I am seeing the Lords careful hand here in Lesotho. success is in the works. We should have a baptism this week of Bolelang who Elder Woodland and I started teaching so I hope she makes the deadline! we still got some stuff to cover though. 



Obedience really does bring blessings! that is for sure! We have made it appoint to make sure we are doing the small stuff and wowzers its working good! I even find that I am just more awake during the day, have more energy and excitement to go knock on doors for 3 hours! its grand!

We got new pamphlets, the church now has made lesson 5 pamphlets and they are amazing and it was like Christmas getting to open them!!!!

I have started to start the New Testament and wow I am loving it. I am still in Matthew but it is amazing. There really is so much great knowledge in their. I am excited to be able to know the bible well. after the new testament comes the old!

It is getting cold! Today is super rainy. but not the good play in the rain kind because its windy and cold and everyone is walking around in their sweater, coats, scarf, ski mask, and blankets! They don't like the cold but it is pretty cold.

Sorry my emails have been kinda short lately. eish....

I got mail from Amy, Caleb North, and grandma! 










Much Love from Africa!
Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment