Thursday, May 4, 2017

It is May!

Date:  May 1, 2017
Area:  Bloemfontein, South Africa
Companion:  Elder Mbangi

I will be staying in Bleomfontein as my dying area, My son Elder Mbangi will be leaving to go to Kwa Dabeka in KNZ. I will be receiving Elder Sithole. He is one transfer behind me and is from Zimbabwe.

I am entering into my last transfer of my mission, I come home next month which just blows my mind. but lets not focus on that for now :)  (He comes home on June 16th!!!  AHHH we are so excited.  We would love to invite everyone to our ward for his homecoming on the 18th at 11am with a lunch to follow at 12:30)

It was a great week! We had two baptisms!!! Nokuzotha and Rethabile were baptized!!!!!!!!!!!! It was quite the journey for both of them and Satan has been working his best to try and stop them. Through out the trials and struggles, even the recent ones, they have not wavered. Many people would have stopped or quite, but not these two young ladies! they have gone through so much and yet have so much happiness!

Because of transfers I wont be able to email that much today

I love this gospel. I love Jesus Christ! He is my friend and savior. If I could ask you to do just one thing. it would be to read the Book of Mormon and listen to your heart. That's it. One thing to change your life forever. It has forever changed mine and I am so thankful for it!

Love,
Elder North

He did send a lot of photos and even a couple of short video clips!
Amazing wildlife all around 








glow-n-the dark volleyball





karaoke with Elder Baumgartner 



paintball
Welcome to my City
Zone conference











No comments:

Post a Comment