Monday, June 12, 2017

Final E-mail

Date:  June 12, 2017
Area:  Bloemfontein, South Africa
Companion:  Elder Sithole

Well its been two years and this is my last email home. if ya'll want to get some information you can contact my wonderful momma at 8014490088 she can fill you in on all the details. I would love to see you all at my homecoming address on Sunday, June 18th at 11:00am, as well and get to share the experiences I have had over these past two years.

This week was great. I was very grateful for the priesthood as we were able to give four blessings throughout the course of the week. I have loved being someone who can be called upon when heavens help is needed. I have loved being in the service of my God for these two years and the learning and growth that have come from it. We were able to see three new investigators accept the invitation to baptism as well this week which has made it just grand. I am going to miss SA, it has literally become my home. Hope I am not to culturally awkward when I get home.

Love you all and I am forever thankful for the support that you have given me through these past two years.
Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment