Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Day!

Date:  May 9, 2016
Area:  Maseru, Lesotho
Companion:  Elder Woodland
Week 46

This was a pretty great week,

Nelson and his wife had their baby!!!! woot woot, the moment we have been waiting for, they named the baby hlonolofatso, which means blessing from God, they gave their beautiful daughter this name because they say when she was pregnant the missionaries came and brought blessings from God. So needless to say it was awesome and the baby is so cute! okay not gonna lie. lil black babies are so much cuter than lil white babies..... 

We are excited to be able to start to teach them again as they go home this afternoon, and we hope we can get them married and baptized by the 19th of next month!!!! ah this family is amazing and I love them so bad.

Happy mothers day to all you mothers out there! so my Mme is the best, she is just amazing. I would come home from long days of school and find her in my room just waiting for me to come home so we could have a few minutes to talk. she some how found time to come to my soccer games and other events even with all 9 children running around. I was never excluded or fell through the cracks, which is amazing considering all of the responsibility that she has. I love my mom so much and she has been the biggest blessing in my life. she has always showed me what is important in life and taught me so much by the way she has lived her life. I love my mommy so much and I know she is the best mom in the world. I would not trade her for anyone! not ever!

I love this gospel and it has brought such a light in my life, I have seen that light spread to others as they find the same joy from the gospel. Its true, and oh so good! I love you all and keep on going!

Elder North





I want this

Isn't she just the cutest.






Sometimes we get lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment